We generated 100kpa from 2 empty office days a week and used half to increase our team’s basic salaries by £2k to support the cost of living crisis by Louise Harding from , Operations Director at Pod Talent
, Operations Director at Pod Talent
How Initials made £192k from their empty office space.
Initials, a 50 person marketing agency in Holborn loved their office space. Their hybrid team no longer came in every day and when they did, it was still half empty because some of the team had moved outside of London.
The space had lost some of its buzz, and was becoming an expensive overhead.
How did Space32 help?
- We advised on how best to divide the space and days
- Marketed the space to generate interest from prospective tenants
- Provided legal templates required for office sharing
- Managed and attended all viewings
- Supported on gaining landlord permission
- Found 3 part-time tenants
- Resulting in £192k annual rental income and brining the space back to life.